polilang - Learn Polish Online via Skype

http://polilang.co.uk offers:

- Online Polish Language Courses via Skype
- Professional Language Training
- One-to-One Lessons
- All Levels
- Polish For Children
- Polish For Business
- Certificates

Monday 26 September 2011

Polska? TAK! Actors, directors and celebrities saying a few words about Poland

What's special about Poland? 
Together with Val Kilmer, Natalie Portman, Russell Crowe and many more world celebrities discover the uniqueness of Poland!




2 comments:

  1. Skype is no doubt very amazingly helpful. I also remember my Job at Saudia Arabia and the Call was very expensive from Saudia To Pakistan or Vice verse. But Skype got help me tremendously and daily, I talked to my family, friends free of cost. I cannot forget those days as calls cannot be afforded in KSA. Skype is very useful medium in today's modern world to connect yourself worldwide with your family, friends and even with Tutors.Through Skype,you can learn many languages worldwide. I am learning Polish on Skype through http://preply.com/en/polish-by-skype. I have found a very good Native Polish Tutor at Preply for learning and speaking Polish online on skype. I regularly now practice Polish on Skype with my Tutor. Preply is a great platform for Language learners. I am happy and highly recommend Preply for getting the services of teaching Polish Skype and also it is a great experience while having Skype conversation with Native speaking Polish Tutor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polish, or Polski, is the official language of Poland and is one of the official languages of the European Union. It is also spoken in Belarus, Ukraine and Lithuania. It can be tricky for a non-native speaker to learn Polish because it has many dialects that vary from region to region. But there are plenty of resources available online for learners like you! Polish language classes

    ReplyDelete