polilang - Learn Polish Online via Skype

http://polilang.co.uk offers:

- Online Polish Language Courses via Skype
- Professional Language Training
- One-to-One Lessons
- All Levels
- Polish For Children
- Polish For Business
- Certificates

Friday 6 November 2009

Polish teacher vs. Polar Bear ('s ghost)

First of all - thank you all for your advice on getting rid of the ghost of polar bear from classroom. 
All comments are appreciated and articles have been read. I enjoyed the most the one about a sequence of moves that kills live and dead polar bears. I didn't know that Polish army has such a sophisticated technology and that they monitor and register all cases of use of the "secret sequence" in order to keep Polish citizens from killing polar bears which are not members of Bafia (Bears' Mafia). 
The article about bipolar bears was also very interesting although twice that complex.

However the article about the polar bears camouflage techniques was the one that made me think. It is said that if you look at 4 photos taken in Poland, a polar bear will appear at least in 3 of them (just hidden of course). I investigated my photos of Wroclaw and see yourself - I couldn't believe it!














I know, I couldn't believe it either. 


See you in class,
Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment